The Document class¶
- class ferenda.Document(meta=None, body=None, uri=None, lang=None, basefile=None)¶
A document represents the content of a document together with a RDF graph containing metadata about the document. Don’t create instances of Document directly. Create them through make_document() in order to properly initialize the meta property.
- meta – A RDF graph containing metadata about the document
- body – A list of ferenda.elements based objects representing the content of the document
- uri – The canonical URI for this document
- lang – The main language of the document as a IETF language tag, i.e. “sv” or “en-GB”
- basefile – The basefile of the document