The Feed class¶
- class ferenda.Feed(slug, title, binding, value)¶
Represents a particular Feed of new or updated items selected by some criteria.
- label (str) – A description of this feed, like “Documents published by XYZ”
- binding (str) – The variable binding used for defining this feed, like “title” or “issued”
- value (str) – The particular value of bound variable that corresponds to this TOC page, like “a” or “2013”. The selector function of a Facet object is used to select this value out of the raw data.
- classmethod all(row, entry)¶